We have branch offices all over the South-East of England, writing reports on building defects and preparing structural calculations for alterations and extensions.
If you are a chartered civil or structural engineer, do you fit in with the following criteria?
- you are retired or have left full time employment
- you would like to keep your hand in on a part-time basis
- you would be happy doing domestic and small commercial work
- you have a good command of English and can write good English
- you can do basic structural calcs for beams etc
- you would like to be able to work from home
- you live in the South-East of England
- you are happy to travel to sites within 20 miles of your home
- you would be happy with £30 per hour plus travelling expenses
- you would prefer not to sign any type of employment contract